1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us.
4. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, (Such as Freepik) the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Vetlive]’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
10. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
1. Vetlive.in, the owners of the Site, and professionals who offer services through the Site accept no responsibility for any medical, legal, or financial events or outcomes related to the Service attained through the Site, which is being provided on an as-is basis. Vetlive.in acts as a venue for education and entertainment purposes. In the Terms of Service, “User,” “your” and “you” refer to the individual or entity that creates a Vetlive.in account as a Customer and/or Expert. “Customer” refers to the person who asks a question on the Site. The terms “Consultant”, “Advisor”, “Expert”, and “Poster” may be used throughout our Site to identify an individual who claims to have certain knowledge, background, or experience that may be useful in responding to questions posed by Users. The service is not intended to
- Treat a medical emergency or serious medical condition
- Advise or resolve legal, medical, or financial issues outside the scope of what has been agreed or provided
- Establish a Veterinarian-Client-Patient Relationship
vetlive.in does not review every post on the Site (excluding, however, Vetlive.in’s right to access accounts to ensure that the system is working and/or in the case of any technical dysfunction) and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of Vetlive.in, its owners, managers, contractors, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers, or affiliates. Vetlive.in assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the Site or in the posts. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Site are provided at your own risk.
For veterinary medical consultations in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, the user should confirm that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to his or her own veterinarian or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in-person advice, or onsite and extensive investigations should be recognized. Neither Vetlive.in nor any of its owners, contractors, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, contractors, advertisers or affiliates, assume any legal responsibility for any incorrect or misleading information provided by any professional or contained within the Site. The Vetlive.in, Service is a passive conduit allowing pet owners the opportunity to contact advisors, consultants, and experts that may or may not have knowledge or expertise in a specific area. We do not employ the â€œadvisors, â€œconsultants, and â€œexperts and we do not, and cannot, ensure that they have any particular knowledge in a specific area. While the advisors, consultants, and experts have been verified to be licensed veterinarians, there is no Veterinarian-Client-Patient Relationship between a user and the advisor, consultant, or expert. By offering assistance through the Site, the advisors, consultants, and experts are not practicing veterinary medicine. You are aware that following the advice of our advisors, consultants, and experts and any other information on the site could harm your pet. The information on this Website (including but not limited to texts, emails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional veterinary medical advice, evaluation, or care from your veterinarian. Nothing on the Site should be used for treating or diagnosing a pet’s medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your veterinarian. The health information furnished on this Site and the interactive responses (if any) furnished by or through, this Site is not intended to or implied to be professional veterinary medical advice. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within this Site. Consult your own veterinarian regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your pet’s symptoms or medical conditions. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you should always consult your veterinarian. In serious cases, seek immediate assistance from veterinary emergency personnel. If you know or suspect that your pet may have a medical problem or condition, please contact a veterinarian immediately.
YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE (including but not limited to texts, emails, phone support). No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on this Site should be administered or begun without first consulting your veterinarian. Vetlive.in makes no claim that the content of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, and information obtained from service providers and any other material contained on the Site is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction. Access to the Site and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If you access the Site from outside India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Provisions relating to the liability of Vetlive.in, and its licensors, user submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement, survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Use for any reason whatsoever.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.